Language lab is the comprehensive digital language lab software which can be used for listening, speaking, reading and writing training as well as video presentation.
Assisted by such tool, the instructor can deliver the language class smoothly and interestingly. Additionally, this language lab has been designed based on the concept.
Language Lab - Teacher Console
Magnus-ETNL Language Lab- Teacher Position is the control panel and monitoring control of the teacher console. The other major uses are the scheduling of the classes, sessions and lessons. Students will be getting the pre-recorded lessons at the teacher console while logging onto the Language Lab. Teacher can monitor and communicate with each student from the teacher console without disturbing others.
- • Allow Grouping between students ( upto 5 student groups can be created)
- • Control functions to monitor all student consoles.
- • Facility to pre-setting the lessons, batches and sessions for the academic year.
- • Individual attention for all each students without disturbing the rest, such as capturing the
screen activities of a particular student console.
- • Facility to incorporate Web cams for students for monitoring the lip movements of the students
and to rectify the mistakes in pronunciation.
- • Provision for maximizing the window of the student console
- • Teacher can assign separate lessons to different students at his/her discretion.
- • Provision for disconnecting a particular student from the student console.
- • Provision for initiating text chat between students within a group and teacher can also
interfere with groups during chat at any time.
- • Recording option is included in the teacher console.
- • Provision for setting up three type of Login
- • Operations are user friendly
- • Provision for converting already existing passages recorded in tapes into digital format
- • Can be used for teaching any language.
- • Communicate with the student from teacher module.
MAGNUS ETNL Language Lab - Student Console
Magnus-ETNL Language Lab- Student Position is the control panel for listening, repeating and comparing the lessons assigned in the class by the teacher at the student console. The other major uses are the logging in and out of the Magnus-ETNL Language Lab, sound and volume controls. Students will be getting the pre-recorded lessons at the teacher console while logging onto the Magnus-ETNL Language Lab. Student can call and communicate with the teacher from the student console without disturbing others.
• Can be used for teaching any language.
• Communicate with the student from teacher module.
• Student listens to the lessons pre-recorded by experts.
• Students can retrieve lessons assigned to him/her after logging in.
• After listening to the pre-recorded passage, the student can record his own voice and
compare the correctness of his/her pronunciation.
• Viewing videos in full screen.
• Dictionary option in each student console.
• Self-assessment at the end of each assignment is submitted to the teacher console
• Student can communicate with the teacher and in a group.
• Facility of automatic storage of passage and comparison with the repeated version of the
• While a confident student is free to move ahead of schedule, in consultation with the teacher,
a weaker student may stay with a lesson till he or she feels sure. Proficiency in pronunciation,
accent and language flow can be attained in the most effect.